From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Eastern Shore of Virginia|
|Branding||"103 The Shore"|
|Frequency||103.3 FM MHz|
|First air date||1968|
|HAAT||98 meters (322 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||W Eastern Shore Radio|
|Former callsigns||WESR-FM (1968-Presnet)|
|Affiliations||ABC Radio News|
|Owner||Eastern Shore Radio, Inc.|
WESR-FM is an Adult Contemporary and Oldies formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Onley-Onancock, Virginia, serving the Eastern Shore of Virginia. WESR-FM is owned and operated by Eastern Shore Radio, Inc.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-568. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- "WESR Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- 103 The Shore Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WESR
- Radio-Locator information on WESR
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WESR
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|