|Broadcast area||Eastern Shore of Virginia|
|Branding||"Coastal Country AM1330 and FM105.7"|
|Slogan||"The Eastern Shore's Country Connection"|
|Frequency||1330 AM kHz|
|First air date||January 23, 1958|
|Power||5,000 Watts daytime
51 Watts nighttime
|Callsign meaning||W Eastern Shore Radio|
|Former callsigns||WESR (1958-Present)|
|Owner||Eastern Shore Radio, Inc.|
105.7 Coastal Country and 1330 AM WESR is a Country formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Onley-Onancock, Virginia, serving Eastern Shore of Virginia. Coastal Country is owned and operated by Eastern Shore Radio, Inc.
In addition to the main station, WESR is relayed by an FM translator to widen its broadcast area.
|City of license||Facility
|W289CE||105.7 FM||Onley-Onancock, Virginia||157774||250 watts||78 m (256 ft)||D||FCC|
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-568. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- "WESR Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- "W289CE Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved August 30, 2016.