|City||Barrackville, West Virginia|
|Broadcast area||North Central West Virginia|
|Branding||93.1 The River|
|Frequency||93.3 FM MHz|
|First air date||July 1993|
|HAAT||151 meters (495 ft)|
|Former callsigns||WVCW (1991-1993)
|Owner||West Virginia Radio Corporation
|Sister stations||WAJR, WAJR-FM, WBRB, WBTQ, WDNE, WDNE-FM, WELK, WFBY, WKKW, WVAQ, WWLW|
|Website||WFGM Facebook page|
WFGM-FM (93.1 FM) is a radio station licensed to Barrackville, West Virginia, serving North Central West Virginia. WFGM-FM is owned and operated by West Virginia Radio Corporation affiliate AJG Corporation.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-585. Retrieved September 5, 2016.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved September 5, 2016.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved September 5, 2016.
- "WFGM Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved September 5, 2016.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WFGM
- Radio-Locator information on WFGM
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WFGM
- Media related to WFGM-FM at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a radio station in West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|