|Broadcast area||Andalusia, Alabama|
|Slogan||Your Home For Today's Hits & Yesterday's Favorites|
|First air date||1999|
|HAAT||163 meters (535 feet)|
|Callsign meaning||W FoX X|
|Former callsigns||WZQD (3/1991-9/1991)
|Owner||Jeremy and Sarah Wolff
(Fox Broadcasting Corporation, LLC)
WFXX (107.7 FM, "Fox 107.7") is a radio station licensed to serve Georgiana, Alabama, USA. The station is owned by Jeremy and Sarah Wolff, through licensee Fox Broadcasting Corporation, LLC. It airs an adult contemporary music format and features programming from ABC Radio., via the satellite service Hits & Favorites. 
The station was granted its original construction permit by the Federal Communications Commission on January 9, 1991. The new station was assigned call letters WZQD on March 8, 1991. On September 20, 1991, the station was assigned new call letters WWGZ.
In June 1994, permit holder Sharon A. Seifert reached an agreement to transfer the permit to Jeffrey K. Haynes. The FCC approved the deal on January 18, 1995, and the transaction was consummated on February 22, 1995.
The station changed call letters to the current WFXX on March 15, 1999. After a series of delays, extensions, and permit renewals, WFXX finally received its license to cover on December 14, 1999.
Jeffrey Haynes sold WFXX to Jeremy and Sarah Wolff's Fox Broadcasting Corporation, LLC for $600,000; the transaction was consummated on April 28, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Application Search Details (BPH-19900329MN)". FCC Media Bureau. 1991-01-09.
- "Application Search Details (BAPH-19940629GJ)". FCC Media Bureau. 1995-02-22.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-19990315KB)". FCC Media Bureau. 1999-12-14.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WFXX
- Radio-Locator information on WFXX
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WFXX
|This article about a radio station in Alabama is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|