|Broadcast area||Peoria, Illinois|
|Branding||Nash FM 97.3|
|Slogan||Country For Life|
|First air date||1993|
|HAAT||103 meters (338 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||"Fire" (station's original nickname, Fire 97.3)|
(Radio License Holding CBC, LLC)
|Sister stations||WGLO, WIXO, WVEL, WZPW|
Listen Live (iHeart)
WFYR (FM 97.3) is a radio station broadcasting a Country music format and licensed for Elmwood, Illinois, USA, in the Peoria area. The station is owned by Cumulus Media, which purchased the station from Townsquare Media. Cumulus switched the station branding to "Nash FM" with 5 other stations on September 6, 2013.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "WFYR Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Cumulus, Townsquare Swap Involves 65 Stations, 13 Markets, $116 Million Cash" from All Access (April 30, 2012)
- 97.3 River Country (September 6 at 4:35pm). "We have a new name!!!!!". Facebook. Retrieved 2013-09-30. Check date values in:
- Tarter, Steve (September 9, 2013). "On the air: River Country handle traded in for a NASH". Minding Business. Peoria, Illinois: GateHouse Media. Retrieved 2013-09-30.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WFYR
- Radio-Locator information on WFYR
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WFYR
|This article about a radio station in Illinois is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|