From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Worcester County, Massachusetts
Northern Rhode Island
|Branding||Cool Country 940|
|Slogan||Continuous Country Favorites|
|First air date||March 29, 1980|
|Power||1,000 watts day
4 watts night
|Callsign meaning||Gilbert Francis Perry (relative of original owner)|
|Owner||Just Because, Inc.|
WGFP serves Southern Worcester County, Northern Rhode Island and Northeastern Connecticut. WGFP also provides the area with local high school sports (Football and Basketball) live with Matt Morway and Pete Geanis.
- "WGFP reception verification" (PDF). April 1, 1980. Retrieved May 17, 2014.
- "WGFP Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WGFP
- Radio-Locator Information on WGFP
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WGFP
|This article about a radio station in Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|