|Broadcast area||Brunswick area|
|Branding||Real Radio 1440|
|Format||News Talk Information|
|Power||5,000 watts day
1,000 watts night
|Former callsigns||WBGA (1983-1987)|
|Affiliations||Fox News Radio|
(AMFM Radio Licenses, L.L.C.)
|Sister stations||WBGA, WHFX, WQGA, WYNR|
WGIG (1440 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a News Talk Information format. Licensed to Brunswick, Georgia, United States, the station serves the Brunswick area. The station is owned by iHeartMedia, Inc., through licensee AMFM Radio Licenses, L.L.C. 
The station was assigned the call letters WBGA on September 15, 1983. On August 29, 1987, the station changed its call sign to the current WGIG.
Many on air personalities have been employed by WGIG in their many years of service.
On Air Personalities-
Richard Anderson, also known as Rich Thomas (1983-1985)
Lauren Nobles, Hosted the local talk show Straight Talk (1996-2012)
Scott Ryfun, Current host of local talk show Straight Talk (2012–present)
On May 15, 2014, Qantum Communications announced that it would sell its 29 stations, including WGIG, to Clear Channel Communications for WALK AM-FM in Patchogue, New York as part of the sale of the WALK stations to Connoisseur Media. The transaction was consummated on September 9, 2014.
- "WGIG Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "WGIG Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Georgia Radio Museum and Hall Of Fame; 2012 Career Achievement Inductee
- Current WGIG-AM Program Line-Up
- Venta, Lance (May 15, 2014). "Qantum Sells To Clear Channel; Connoisseur Expands In Long Island". RadioInsight. Retrieved May 15, 2014.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WGIG
- Radio-Locator Information on WGIG
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WGIG
|This article about a radio station in the state of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|