|Broadcast area||Peoria, Illinois|
|Slogan||"Peoria's Classic Rock"|
|First air date||December 4, 1964 (as WSIV-FM at 95.3)|
|HAAT||189 meters (620 ft)|
|Former callsigns||WSIV-FM (1964–1979)|
|Former frequencies||95.3 MHz (1964–1979)|
Cumulus Media |
(Radio License Holding CBC, LLC)
|Sister stations||WFYR, WIXO, WVEL, WZPW|
The station was assigned the WGLO call sign by the Federal Communications Commission on January 2, 1979. The station was originally WSIV-FM, a sister station to 1140 WSIV (now WVEL), and broadcast on 95.3. The station featured an easy-listening format prior to the classic rock format.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved June 28, 2009.
- "Cumulus, Townsquare Swap Involves 65 Stations, 13 Markets, $116 Million Cash" from All Access (April 30, 2012)
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved June 28, 2009.
- WGLO official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WGLO
- Radio-Locator information on WGLO
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WGLO
|This article about a radio station in Illinois is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|