|City||Rennert, North Carolina|
|Broadcast area||Fayetteville, North Carolina Elizabethtown, North Carolina Lumberton, North Carolina|
|Format||Contemporary Christian Music|
|Former callsigns||WSAD (1989)|
|Owner||Grander Vision Media, LLC|
WCLN-FM (105.7 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Contemporary Christian Music format. Licensed to Rennert, North Carolina, United States, it serves the greater Fayetteville, North Carolina area. The station is currently owned by Grander Vision Media, LLC.
In 1993, Sound Business, which was 50 percent owned by Arthur DeBerry and Associates, owned WGQR and WBLA. Lee Hauser, who owned the other 50 percent of Sound Business and served as its president, began managing WJSK and WAGR in Lumberton, North Carolina when the DeBerry company bought those stations. Morning host Dan Hester, who had worked at WWAY, replaced Hauser as station manager for WGQR and WBLA. WGQR and WBLA both aired the Bladen County high school football game of the week.
On December 15, 2017, Grander Vision Media, owned by longtime WCLN & WGQR General Manager Dan DeBruler and wife Dorothy, purchased the license for 105.7 FM from Christian Listening Network, Inc. The call letters WGQR were surrendered and changed to WCLN-FM in a single FCC action.
- Michael Futch, "Gospel to Replace Nostalgia As Radio Stations Are Sold," The Fayetteville Observer, January 11, 2006.
- Larry Cheek, "Disc Jockey Dudes," The Fayetteville Observer, March 26, 1992.
- Jay Woodard, "Radio Stations' Sales Under Way," The Fayetteville Observer, August 25, 1993.
- "Football Fills Airwaves Across Region Again," The Fayetteville Observer, August 26, 1993.
- official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WCLN
- Radio-Locator information on WCLN
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WCLN