|Broadcast area||Gadsden, Alabama|
|First air date||1999|
|HAAT||100 meters (328 feet)|
|Callsign meaning||GR = Grace Radio|
|Affiliations||Moody Broadcasting Network
Salem Radio Network
|Owner||Word Works, Inc.|
WGRW broadcasts a Contemporary Christian music format to the Anniston and Gadsden, Alabama, area. The station derives a portion of its programming from the Moody Broadcasting Network and the Salem Radio Network.
This station's original construction permit was granted by the Federal Communications Commission on September 12, 1996. The new station was assigned the WGRW call letters by the FCC on October 25, 1996. On June 25, 1999, WGRW received its license to cover from the FCC.
- Smith, George (February 7, 2001). "Jon Holder: It begins with Grace in the Morning". Anniston Star.
- Smith, George (March 5, 1999). "New station is coming your way". Anniston Star.
- Jarrell, Daira (June 2, 2000). "Grace is on the air: Contemporary Christian music gains acceptance on the radio". Anniston Star.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- Smith, George (February 9, 2001). "Listening to a son in the night". Anniston Star.
- "Application Search Details (BPED-19960119MB)". FCC Media Bureau. 1996-09-12.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Application Search Details (BLED-19990603KZ)". FCC Media Bureau. 1999-06-25.