From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WGS may refer to:
- World Geodetic System, a reference frame for the earth for use in geodesy and navigation
- Wideband Global SATCOM system, a United States and Australian military communication satellite system
- Wisbech Grammar School, an independent school in Cambridgeshire, England
- Withington Girls' School, a girls' school in Fallowfield, Manchester, England
- Wolverhampton Grammar School, an independent school in Wolverhampton, England
- Whole-genome shotgun, a method used for sequencing long DNA strands
- Whole genome sequencing, a laboratory process that determines the complete DNA sequence of an organism's genome at a single time
- Water gas shift reaction (or water gas shift reactor)
- World Gourmet Summit, a food festival
- "Wee" Gordon Strachan, Scottish footballer and manager
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WGS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.