Jump to navigation Jump to search
WGS may refer to:
- World Geodetic System, a reference frame for the earth for use in geodesy and navigation
- Wideband Global SATCOM system, a United States and Australian military communication satellite system
- Wisbech Grammar School, an independent school in Cambridgeshire, England
- Withington Girls' School, a girls' school in Fallowfield, Manchester, England
- Wolverhampton Grammar School, an independent school in Wolverhampton, England
- Whole-genome shotgun, a method used for sequencing long DNA strands
- Whole genome sequencing, a laboratory process that determines the complete DNA sequence of an organism's genome at a single time
- Water gas shift reaction (or water gas shift reactor)
- World Gourmet Summit, a food festival
- "Wee" Gordon Strachan, Scottish footballer and manager
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WGS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.