From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City of license||Harrisonburg, Virginia|
|Broadcast area||Harrisonburg, Virginia
Rockingham County, Virginia
|Branding||"ESPN Radio 1360AM and 101.3FM"|
|Frequency||1360 AM kHz|
|First air date||August, 1956|
|Power||5,000 Watts daytime
9 Watts nighttime
|Callsign meaning||W HarrisonBurG|
|Former callsigns||WHBG (1956-Present)|
(Tidewater Communications, LLC)
|Sister stations||WMQR, WQPO, WSVA, WSIG, WWRE|
In addition to the main station, WHBG is relayed by an FM translator to widen its broadcast area.
|City of license||Facility
|W267BA||101.3 FM||Harrisonburg, Virginia||141357||100 watts||549 m (1,801 ft)||D||FCC|
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-565. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- "WHBG Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- "W267BA Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved August 4, 2015.
- ESPN Radio 1360AM and 101.3FM Online
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WHBG
- Radio-Locator Information on WHBG
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WHBG
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|