|Pensacola, Florida/Mobile, Alabama
|Channels||Digital: 34 (UHF)
Virtual: 33 (PSIP)
|Owner||Christian Television Network, Inc.
(Christian Television of Pensacola/Mobile, Inc.)
|First air date||January 1986|
|Former channel number(s)||Analog:
33 (UHF, 1986-2009)
|Transmitter power||1000 kW|
Founded in January 1986, the station is owned by Christian Television Network.
The station's digital signal is multiplexed:
|Channel||Video||Aspect||PSIP Short Name||Programming|
|33.1||1080i||16:9||WHBR-DT||Main WHBR programming / CTN|
WHBR discontinued regular programming on its analog signal, over UHF channel 33, on January 20, 2009. The station's digital signal remained on its pre-transition UHF channel 34. Through the use of PSIP, digital television receivers display the station's virtual channel as its former UHF analog channel 33.
- The Broadcasting and Cable Yearbook says January 27, while the Television and Cable Factbook says January 26.
- RabbitEars TV Query for WHBR
- "DTV Tentative Channel Designations for the First and the Second Rounds" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-03-24.
- WHBR website
- CTN website
- Query the FCC's TV station database for WHBR
- BIAfn's Media Web Database -- Information on WHBR-TV
|This article about a television station in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|