|Branding||Robin Hood Radio|
|Slogan||Real Hometown Radio|
|Translator(s)||W248CZ 97.5 (Kent)|
|Repeater(s)||WHDD-FM 91.9 (Sharon)|
|First air date||December 23, 1986|
|Power||2,500 watts daytime|
1,800 watts critical hours
|Callsign meaning||W Robin HooD Radio|
|Former callsigns||WKZE (1985–2006)|
|Affiliations||National Public Radio|
|Owner||Tri-State Public Communications, Inc.|
WHDD (1020 AM; "Robin Hood Radio") is a radio station licensed to serve Sharon, Connecticut. WHDD airs a public radio format during daylight hours, but has to sign off at night to protect KDKA at Pittsburgh. The station's programming is also heard on WHDD-FM (91.9) in Sharon, and translator W248CZ (97.5 FM) in Kent.
|City of license||Facility
|Class||Transmitter coordinates||FCC info|
- Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook 2009 (PDF). 2009. p. D-125. Retrieved January 16, 2019.
- Connecticut stations' callsign meanings on hartfordradiohistory.com; retrieved January 10, 2019
- Callsign history for WHDD; retrieved January 10, 2019.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WHDD
- Radio-Locator Information on WHDD
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WHDD
- Query the FCC's FM station database for W248CZ
- Radio-Locator information on W248CZ
|This article about a radio station in Connecticut is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|