From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Jackson, Mississippi|
|Slogan||"Jackson's Christian Radio"|
|First air date||1974|
|HAAT||100 meters (330 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||Hollis and Julia Todd (station founders)|
WHJT (93.5 FM, "Star 93.5") is an American radio station licensed to serve Clinton, Mississippi, USA. The station is owned and operated by Mississippi College. Its studios and transmitter are based on campus from the Aven Fine Arts Building.
- "Directory of Radio Stations in the United States and Canada". Broadcasting Yearbook 1976. Washington, DC: Broadcasting Publications, Inc. 1976. p. C-108.
- "Obituaries: Dr. Julia McAmis Todd". The Clarion Ledger. September 15, 2006. Retrieved October 20, 2011.
Along with her husband, Dr. Todd started the radio station at Mississippi College... the FCC chose "WHJT" which stands for Hollis and Julia Todd, the founders.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved October 20, 2011.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved October 20, 2011.
- WHJT official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WHJT
- Radio-Locator information on WHJT
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WHJT
|This article about a radio station in Mississippi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|