From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City||White Stone, Virginia|
|Broadcast area||Northern Neck
|Branding||"104.9 WIGO Country"
pronounced "WeGo Country"
|Frequency||104.9 FM MHz|
|First air date||September 1, 1995|
|HAAT||122 meters (400 ft)|
|Former callsigns||WVZG (1991-1991)
|Owner||Two Rivers Communications, Inc.|
WIGO-FM is a Country formatted broadcast radio station licensed to White Stone, Virginia, serving the Northern Neck and the Middle Peninsula of Virginia. WIGO-FM is owned and operated by Two Rivers Communications, Inc.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-573. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- "WIGO Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- 104.9 WIGO Country Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WIGO
- Radio-Locator information on WIGO
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WIGO
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|