|Broadcast area||Orleans County; Memphrémagog RCM|
|Frequency||1490 kHz C-QUAM AM stereo|
|First air date||October 12, 1952|
|Audience share||3.1 (Fa'06, R&R)|
|Power||1,000 watts unlimited|
|Affiliations||Cumulus Media Networks|
|Owner||Vermont Broadcast Associates, Inc.|
WIKE, along with 29 other Nassau Broadcasting Partners stations in northern New England, was purchased at bankruptcy auction by Carlisle Capital Corporation, a company controlled by Bill Binnie (owner of WBIN-TV in Derry), on May 22, 2012. The station, and 12 of the other stations, were then acquired by Vertical Capital Partners, controlled by Jeff Shapiro. Soon after taking over, Vertical resold WIKE and WMOO to Vermont Broadcast Associates.
The sale of WIKE and the other 12 stations was consummated on November 30, 2012, at a purchase price of $4.4 million. The resale of WIKE and WMOO was consummated on January 1, 2013, at a purchase price of $760,000.
- "Montpelier-Barre-Waterbury Market Ratings". Radio & Records.
- "Carlisle Capital Corp. Wins Bidding For Rest Of Nassau Stations". All Access. May 22, 2012. Retrieved May 22, 2012.
- Venta, Lance (May 22, 2012). "Nassau Broadcasting Auction Results". RadioInsight. Retrieved May 24, 2012. (updated May 23, 2012)
- "Georgia AM Trio Sold". All Access. November 7, 2012. Retrieved November 8, 2012.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WIKE
- Radio-Locator Information on WIKE
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WIKE
|This article about a radio station in Vermont is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|