(Redirected from WIMP)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up WIMP or wimp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wimp, WiMP or WIMP may refer to:
- Wimp, an individual labelled cowardly or the lack of bravery
- Example: "He would not take the dare, proving he was a wimp."
Science and technology
- Weakly-interacting massive particles, a hypothetical particle of matter
- WIMP (computing), the "window, icon, menu, pointer" paradigm
- WIMP (software bundle), referring to web stack of Windows (operating system), IIS (web server), MySQL (database management system), and PHP/Perl/Python (programming language)
- WiMP, Wireless Music Player
- WIMP Argon Programme, an experiment at Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso, Italy, for the research of cold dark matter
- Winfrey Sanderson (born 1937), retired basketball coach known as "Wimp"
- Kay Davis or Katherine McDonald Wimp (born 1920), jazz singer
- Mary Baumgartner, also known as "Wimp" (born 1930), former female baseball catcher
- WURH-CD, a television station (channel 25) licensed to serve Miami, Florida, United States, which held the call signs WIMP-LP, WIMP-CA, and WIMP-CD from 1997 to 2017
- "The Diary of Horace Wimp", a track on the Electric Light Orchestra album Discovery
- Wimpy (disambiguation)
- Farkle (Wimp Out), a dice game that has also been called or is similar to 1000/5000/10000, Cosmic Wimpout, Greed, Hot Dice, Squelch, Zilch, or Zonk
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wimp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.