From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WIMP)
|Look up WIMP or wimp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wimp, WiMP or WIMP may refer to:
- Wimp, an individual labelled cowardly
Science and technology
- Weakly interacting massive particles, a hypothetical particle of matter
- WIMP (computing), the "window, icon, menu, pointer" paradigm
- WIMP (software bundle), referring to web stack of Windows (operating system), IIS (web server), MySQL (database management system), and PHP/Perl/Python (programming language)
- WiMP, Wireless Music Player
- WIMP Argon Programme, an experiment at Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso, Italy, for the research of cold dark matter
- Winfrey Sanderson (born 1937), retired basketball coach known as "Wimp"
- Kay Davis or Katherine McDonald Wimp (born 1920), jazz singer
- Mary Baumgartner, also known as "Wimp" (born 1930), former female baseball catcher
- Gaz Edwards, Also known as a proper "WIMP"
- "The Diary of Horace Wimp", a track on the Electric Light Orchestra album Discovery
- Wimpy (disambiguation)
- Farkle (Wimp Out), a dice game that has also been called or is similar to 1000/5000/10000, Cosmic Wimpout, Greed, Hot Dice, Squelch, Zilch, or Zonk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wimp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.