The Worldwide Independent Network/Gallup International Association (WIN/GIA) is an international consortium of independent market research and polling firms. The group was created in May 2010 when the Gallup International Association (GIA), created in 1947, and the Worldwide Independent Network of market research (WIN), created April 2007, merged. WIN/GIA is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, with 72 members in 70 countries.
The WIN/GIA is governed by a board of nine representatives and one president. The election of the president is every four years and that of the board members every two years.
WIN/GIA Members are present in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Indonesia (DEKA Marketing Research)
- Palestine[note 1]
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirites
- United Kingdom
- United States
- "The Gallup International and WIN associations Unite". July 30, 2010.
- James Verrinder (May 12, 2010). "Gallup International Association and WIN Network strike merger deal". Research.
- "Our Members". WIN/GIA. Retrieved 23 November 2012.
- "Gallup International Association vs. Gallup Inc". Retrieved November 30, 2010.
- Palestine is a partially recognized state.