|Slogan||Your Hit Music|
|Frequency||104.9 FM (MHz)|
|Format||Hot Adult Contemporary|
|Owner||White River Broadcasting Co., Inc.|
The radio station has had various different formats throughout its history. It had a Classic Hits format branded as 104.9 The River from 2007? until July 2, 2012 when it became a Hot Adult Contemporary Format. The Classic Hits format is now on WWWY branded at 106.1 The River.
- WINN fcc.gov Accessed September 14, 2012
- "WINN-FM Station History". Retrieved 17 December 2012.
- "WWWY-FM History". Retrieved 17 December 2012.
- "Earliest know existence of 104.9 The River". Archived from the original on June 18, 2007. Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- "Columbus, IN Format Shuffle". Retrieved 17 December 2012.
- "White River Broadcasting Re-Brands 2 of their Stations". Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- WINN's official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WINN
- Radio-Locator information on WINN
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WINN
|This article about a radio station in Indiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|