From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WINS may refer to:
- WINS (AM), an all-news radio station in New York City
- World Institute for Nuclear Security
- Windows Internet Name Service
- a web server solution stack built from Windows Server, Internet Information Services, .NET, and SQL Server
- Wireless Integrated Network Sensors
- SM&A, stock ticker symbol WINS
- Off-course betting facilities operated by Japan Racing Association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WINS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.