Jump to navigation Jump to search
WINS may refer to:
- WINS (AM), an all-news radio station in New York City
- World Institute for Nuclear Security
- Windows Internet Name Service
- a web server solution stack built from Windows Server, Internet Information Services, .NET, and SQL Server
- Wireless Integrated Network Sensors
- SM&A, stock ticker symbol WINS
- Off-course betting facilities operated by Japan Racing Association
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WINS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.