|Broadcast area||Lancaster, Pennsylvania
|Branding||The Big I 105|
|Slogan||"Pennsylvania's Country Leader"|
|Repeater(s)||See § Stations|
|First air date||1962|
|HAAT||214 meters (702 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||IOV = "105"|
(Radio License Holding CBC, LLC)
WIOV-FM (105.1 FM, "The Big I 105") is a commercial FM radio station licensed to serve Ephrata, Pennsylvania. The station is owned by Radio License Holding CBC LLC, a part of Cumulus Media, and broadcasts a country format. The station's headquarters are located on South Reading Road, along PA 272, at Rothsville Road in Ephrata, Pennsylvania. Its broadcast tower is located near Ephrata at ( ). The station's service contour covers the cities of Lancaster, Reading, York, Harrisburg and the western suburbs of Philadelphia.
|City of license||ERP
|WIOV-FM1||105.1||Reading, Pennsylvania||2,800||143 m (469 ft)||D||FCC|
- "FM Query Results for WIOV-FM". fcc.gov. Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved 2016-04-24.
- "54 dBu Service Contour for WIOV-FM, Ephrata, PA, 105.1 MHz". fcc.gov. Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved 2017-03-04.
- "FM Query Results for WIOV-FM1". fcc.gov. Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved 2016-04-24.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WIOV
- Radio-Locator information on WIOV
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WIOV
|This article about a radio station in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|