|Broadcast area||Lancaster, Pennsylvania|
|Branding||The Big I 105|
|Slogan||"Pennsylvania's Country Leader"|
|Repeater(s)||See § Stations|
|First air date||1962|
|HAAT||214 meters (702 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||IOV = "105"|
|Owner||Cumulus Media |
(Radio License Holding CBC, LLC)
WIOV-FM (105.1 FM, "The Big I 105") is a commercial FM radio station licensed to serve Ephrata, Pennsylvania. The station is owned by Radio License Holding CBC LLC, a part of Cumulus Media, and broadcasts a country format. The station's headquarters are located on South Reading Road, along PA 272, at Rothsville Road in Ephrata, Pennsylvania. Its broadcast tower is located near Ephrata at ( ). The station's service contour covers the cities of Lancaster, Reading, York, and Harrisburg and the western suburbs of Philadelphia.
On March 2, 2018, Cumulus Media announced that WIOV’s fellow Country sibling in Harrisburg, WZCY-FM, will trade places with Top 40/CHR sister WWKL, effective March 15. The move will alleviate a overlapping issue between WIOV and WZCY-FM, the latter to focus on covering the Harrisburg market.
|City of license||ERP
|WIOV-FM1||105.1||Reading, Pennsylvania||2,800||143 m (469 ft)||D||FCC|
- "FM Query Results for WIOV-FM". fcc.gov. Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved 2016-04-24.
- "54 dBu Service Contour for WIOV-FM, Ephrata, PA, 105.1 MHz". fcc.gov. Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved 2017-03-04.
- “Cumulus Sets Harrisburg Format Swap” from Radio Insight (March 2, 2018)
- "FM Query Results for WIOV-FM1". fcc.gov. Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved 2016-04-24.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WIOV
- Radio-Locator information on WIOV
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WIOV
|This article about a radio station in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|