Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up WIP or wip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WIP or WiP may refer to:
- Western Independence Party of Manitoba, a former Canadian provincial political party
- Western Independence Party of Saskatchewan, an active Canadian provincial political party
- Western Independence Party, a former Canadian federal political party
- Washington Ireland Program, a development program bringing Irish students to Washington, D.C.
- Wireless Internet Protocol
- Women in prison film, an exploitation film genre
- Work in process, unfinished work
- Warner Independent Pictures, an American independent film division of Warner Bros.
- Fraser–Winter Park station (Amtrak code WIP), a train station in Colorado
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WIP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.