Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up WIP or wip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WIP or WiP may refer to:
- Western Independence Party of Manitoba, a former Canadian provincial political party
- Western Independence Party of Saskatchewan, an active Canadian provincial political party
- Western Independence Party, a former Canadian federal political party
- Washington Ireland Program, a development program bringing Irish students to Washington, D.C.
- Wireless Internet Protocol
- Women in prison film, an exploitation film genre
- Work in process, unfinished work
- Warner Independent Pictures, an American independent film division of Warner Bros.
- Fraser–Winter Park station (Amtrak code WIP), a train station in Colorado
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WIP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.