From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City of license||Manassas, Virginia|
|Broadcast area||Metro Washington, D.C.|
|Branding||"106-7 The Fan"|
|Frequency||106.7 FM MHz|
|First air date||April 8, 1968|
|HAAT||223 meters (732 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||W John Fitzgerald Kennedy|
|Former callsigns||WEZR (1968-1985)
|Affiliations||CBS Sports Radio
(CBS Radio Inc. of Washington, DC)
|Sister stations||WIAD, WLZL, WJFK, WNEW-FM, WPGC-FM|
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-131. Retrieved August 12, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved August 12, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved August 12, 2015.
- "WJFK Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved August 12, 2015.
- 106-7 The Fan Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WJFK
- Radio-Locator information on WJFK
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WJFK
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|