From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Staunton, Virginia
Eastern Augusta County, Virginia
|Slogan||"Harrisonburg's News, Weather and Traffic Station"|
|Frequency||970 AM kHz|
|First air date||March 10, 1965|
|Power||5,000 Watts daytime
1,000 Watts nighttime
|Callsign meaning||play on sister WKCY's calls|
|Former callsigns||WANV (?-1994)
|Affiliations||Fox News Radio
(CC Licenses, LLC)
|Sister stations||WACL, WAZR, WKCY, WKCY-FM, WKDW, WSVO|
WKCI is a News/Talk formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Waynesboro, Virginia, serving Staunton and Eastern Augusta County, Virginia. WKCI is owned and operated by iHeartCommunications, Inc.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-572. Retrieved August 29, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved August 29, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved August 29, 2015.
- "WKCI Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved August 29, 2015.
- NewsRadio WKCY Online
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WKCI
- Radio-Locator Information on WKCI
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WKCI
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|