From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Northern Neck
|Branding||"101-7 Bay FM"|
|Frequency||101.7 FM MHz|
|First air date||September 1, 1975|
|HAAT||122 meters (400 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||W Kilmarnock White Stone Irvington|
|Former callsigns||WKWI (1975-Present)|
|Affiliations||CBS Radio News
On the Beach with Charlie Brown
|Owner||Two Rivers Communications, Inc.|
WKWI an Adult Contemporary formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Kilmarnock, Virginia, serving the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula of Virginia. WKWI is owned and operated by Two Rivers Communications, Inc.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-566. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- "WKWI Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved November 27, 2015.
- 101-7 Bay FM Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WKWI
- Radio-Locator information on WKWI
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WKWI
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|