|City||Lockport, New York|
|Broadcast area||Buffalo-Niagara Falls|
|Format||News Talk Information|
|Power||1,000 watts day
1,000 watts night
|Callsign meaning||Lively Voice of Lockport|
|Former callsigns||WUSJ (The Lockport Union-Sun & Journal, a local newspaper owned the station for an extended period)|
(Culver Communications Corp., Inc.)
|Webcast||WLVL embedded player|
WLVL (1340 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a News Talk Information format. Licensed to Lockport, New York, United States, the station serves the Buffalo-Niagara Falls area. The station is currently owned by Culver Communications Corp., Inc. and features programming from NBC Sports Radio.
- First Light
- Lockport's Early Morning News with Paul Oates (Hank Nevins with news)
- Green to Checker, with Racin' Ray Sherman
- Super Dial-A-Deal (Saturdays), Racin' Ray Sherman
- NBC Sports Radio
- Brian Kahle, former AM Buffalo host, hosted a talk show on WLVL from 2007 until his death in 2013.
- Tom Jolls, longtime Buffalo television personality, began his career at what was then WUSJ and had an 11-year run at the station, 1951–62.
- National talk show host Stephanie Miller started at WLVL before leaving for Rochester's WCMF.
- John Murphy, the Voice of the Buffalo Bills and a Lockport native, started at WLVL, handling play-by-play of Niagara-Orleans League games.
- Doug Young, a radio veteran of WGR and the now-defunct WNSA, hosted an interview program on WLVL, but was fired in September 2008.