From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WMD or wMD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WMD is a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
In science and technology
- Weapon of mass destruction, munitions with the capacity to kill large numbers of human beings indiscriminately
- Weighted mean difference, a measure in statistical meta-analysis
- Wiggle-match-dating, also known as Wiggle matching
- WMD 1.0, Automated Trading Application developed by Fortress Star limited a subsidiary of Zenit Global Investment. SGX and CME certified.
- Wetland management district, a type of conservation area
- Mandabe Airport, Mandabe, Madagascar (IATA airport code)
- Westmead railway station, Sydney, Australia (New South Wales railway station code)
- Wymondham railway station, Wymondham, England (National Rail code station code)
In arts and entertainment
- WMD, an online gaming community that spans across several games. Considered a "guild" or "clan"
- "Wipe Me Down", a 2007 rap single by Lil Boosie
- Workers' Memorial Day to commemorate workers killed, disabled, injured or made unwell by their work
- World Malaria Day to raise awareness for malaria prevention and treatment in endemic areas
- World Maths Day, a global educational event
- World Metrology Day, a global annual event celebrating the signing of the Metre Convention in 1875
- World Movement for Democracy, an initiative to strengthen collaboration among those working to promote democratic values and institutions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WMD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.