|City||Pike Creek, Delaware|
|Broadcast area||Wilmington, Delaware|
|Slogan||"Music of the '50s through the '80s."|
|Frequency||88.1 FM (MHz)|
|First air date||1998|
|ERP||88 watts vertical|
|HAAT||37 meters (121 feet)|
|Callsign meaning||McKean High School|
|Owner||Red Clay Consolidated School District|
WMHS (88.1 FM, "The Boss") is a high school radio station licensed to serve Pike Creek, Delaware. The station is owned by the Red Clay Consolidated School District and operated by the students of Thomas McKean High School. It airs an Oldies radio format.
- WMHS, 88.1 FM, Thomas McKean High School, Wilmington, Delaware
- "Fall 2007 Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- WMHS official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WMHS
- Radio-Locator information on WMHS
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WMHS
|This article about a radio station in Delaware is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|