|City||Sauk Rapids, Minnesota|
|Translator(s)||106.5 W293CS (Hinckley)|
|First air date||2008|
|Power||1,700 watts (day)
240 watts (night)
|Former callsigns||WPPI (2005-2008)|
(Herbert M. Hoppe)
|Sister stations||WBHR, WHMH-FM, WXYG, WVAL|
WMIN (1010 AM, "Uptown 1010") is a radio station licensed to serve Sauk Rapids, Minnesota, United States. The station is part of the Tri-County Broadcasting group and the broadcast license is held by Herbert M. Hoppe.
Network news comes from Fox News Radio, at the top of each hour.
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on September 27, 2005. The new station was assigned the call sign WPPI by the FCC on October 4, 2005.
In late August 2008, the station went on the air as WPPI, temporarily carrying the "i101" Modern Rock format that had aired on a subcarrier of sister station of WHMH 101.7.
The station shares towers with three of its sister stations. There are seven total towers at the transmitter site.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved June 10, 2009.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved June 10, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BNP-20040130BAB)". FCC Media Bureau. September 27, 2005.
- "Application Search Details (BL-20081006AJB)". FCC Media Bureau. May 18, 2009.
- http://www.fybush.com/site-20141219/ Site of the Week 12/19/14