|City of license||Verona, Wisconsin|
|Broadcast area||Madison, Wisconsin|
|Branding||105-5 Triple M|
|Slogan||World Class Rock|
(also on HD Radio)
|First air date||1991|
|Format||FM/HD1: Adult Album Alternative
HD2: Blues music
(Entercom License, LLC)
|Sister stations||WMHX, WOLX|
WMMM-FM (105.5 FM MHz) is a radio station serving the Madison, Wisconsin area. The station is owned by Entercom Communications and runs an adult album alternative format as "105-5 Triple M." WMMM-FM also airs "The Delta," a 24-hour blues music format on its HD Radio subchannel (105.5-HD2).
Entercom Madison Operations Manager, David Moore, is responsible for programming 105.5 Triple M. Jonathan Suttin, of Jonathan and Kitty in the Morning, is the Assistant Program Director, Gabby Parsons is Music Director.
Regular station features
- Jonathan and Kitty in the Morning - morning show hosted by Jonathan Suttin and Kitty Dunn, featuring the World's Worst iPod on Wednesdays, Cheese or Font, and Rampaging Animal stories.
- New Music Thursday - highlighting new and current releases, with a new song played at the top of each hour all day. Longtime on-air personality and station music director Gabby Parsons also pays a visit to Jonathan & Kitty's show to profile music from recently released albums.
- Marshall Pearce is on weekday afternoons and hosts 4 O' Clock Vinyl, a song played from an actual record, on a turntable.
- The Nine O'Clock News - New releases are featured nightly, hand selected by Music Director Gabby Parsons.
- Live from Studio M - Airs Sundays at 9am and 8pm, live performances and interviews with local and national artists. Dave Matthews, Sheryl Crow, Wilco, Ryan Adams, Michael Franti, the Lumineers, the Doobie Brothers, and hundred of others have appeared. Nine Live From Studio M CDs have been released the most recent one in late 2014, featuring 19 songs recorded at the Triple M studios by Vance Joy, the 1975, Lucius and others.
- Project M - an annual reality-style competition featuring local artists; the champion sees one of their songs added to the station playlist and receives the opportunity to open for an Atlantic Records artist in concert.
Former local features
- The Dream CD (weekdays during Jonathan & Kitty) - four listener-requested songs plus a letter explaining why the songs were chosen.
- Q & A (weekday afternoons) - a question was asked and listeners suggested songs (or more precisely, songs with titles) that answered the question.
- New Age Corner (occasionally during Jonathan & Kitty) - guests discussed everything from ear candling to cosmic debriefing.
- Little Steven's Underground Garage (Saturdays @8pm)
- Acoustic Cafe (Sundays @ 7am)
- e-Town (Sundays @ 9pm)
- The Grateful Dead Hour (Sundays @ 10pm)
- WMMM "Triple M" official website
- Website for the "Project M" contest
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WMMM
- Radio-Locator information on WMMM
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WMMM