|City||Fairmont, West Virginia|
|Broadcast area||North-Central West Virginia|
|Branding||"920 AM WMMN"|
|First air date||1928|
|Power||5,000 Watts daytime
200 Watts nighttime
|Callsign meaning||W Matthew Mansfield Neely
Named in Honor of former Governor of WV
|Affiliations||Fox Sports Radio
West Virginia MetroNews
|Owner||Spectrum Radio Group
(Spectrum Radio Fairmont, LLC)
|Sister stations||WRLF, WTCS, WZST|
WMMN is a News/Talk/Sports formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Fairmont, West Virginia, serving North-Central West Virginia. WMMN is owned and operated by Alan Michaels and Robert Woodward's Spectrum Radio Group, through licensee Spectrum Radio Fairmont LLC.
On November 1, 1935, WMMN joined the CBS radio network. At that time the station was licensed to A.M. Rowe Inc., with George B. Storer the chief stockholder. It operated on 890 kHz with power of 500 W (daytime) and 250 W (night).
- "WMMN Joins CBS" (PDF). Broadcasting. November 1, 1935. Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WMMN
- Radio-Locator Information on WMMN
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WMMN
- Media related to WMMN at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a radio station in West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|