|Format||Defunct (formerly Oldies)|
|Power||2,500 watts day|
|Former callsigns||WBAV (1987)
|Owner||Horne Radio, LLC|
The station went silent on December 20, 2014, and the three towers were taken down in March 2015. On September 24, 2015, Horne Radio surrendered WMTY's license to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC); the FCC cancelled the license and deleted the WMTY call sign on September 30, 2015.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Winter 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "WMTY Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WMTY
- Radio-Locator Information on WMTY
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WMTY
|This Tennessee radio station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|