From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Norristown, PA|
|Branding||"Gospel Highway Eleven"|
|Slogan||"Philadelphia's first all gospel music station, Gospel Highway Eleven!"|
|First air date||January 1, 1987|
|Power||4,800 watts (day)
500 watts (critical hours)
|Callsign meaning||Norristown Area|
|Former callsigns||WNAR (?-1987)
WNAP used to be a station in Indianapolis, Indiana on 93.1 FM.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved 2006-12-28.
- "AM Query & AM List Results". Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved 2006-12-28.
- "Call Sign Desk - Query". Federal Communications Commission. 1987-01-01. Retrieved 2006-12-28.
- "WNAP 1110 AM Radio - Norristown, PA". 1993-07-14. Retrieved 2006-12-28.
- WNAP Website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WNAP
- Radio-Locator Information on WNAP
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WNAP
|This article about a radio station in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|