|City of license||Evansville, Indiana|
|Frequency||88.3 MHz(also on HD Radio)|
|First air date||1982|
|Format||NPR News, Talk, and Classical music|
|Audience share||2.0 (FALL 2007, RRC)|
|Callsign meaning||Channel NINe (for sister television station's channel number)|
|Affiliations||American Public Media, National Public Radio|
|Owner||WNIN Tri-State Public Media, Inc.|
|Sister stations||WNIN (TV)|
WNIN-FM is the NPR (National Public Radio) member station in Evansville, Indiana, with offices in downtown Evansville's Carpenter House. It broadcasts on 88.3 MHz FM. The radio station streams online via the WNIN website. WNIN-FM's sister station is WNIN Television, which broadcasts over-the-air on Channel 9, as well as on various cable channels. Its tower is located near Pelzer, Indiana, between Boonville, Chandler, and Evansville. The station is accessible throughout much of the Evansville tristate, including Mount Carmel, Illinois, Owensboro, Kentucky, and Henderson, Kentucky.
- "Evansville Market Ratings". Radio Research Consortium (Arbitron). Fall 2007.
- "Call Letter Origins". Radio History on the Web.
- http://hdradio.com/station_guides/widget.php?id=62 HD Radio Guide for Evansville
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WNIN
- Radio-Locator information on WNIN
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WNIN
|This article about a radio station in Indiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|