|City||East Lyme, Connecticut|
|Broadcast area||New London, Connecticut|
|Slogan||Eastern Connecticut's Classic Rock and Roll Station|
|First air date||1994 (as WXZR)|
|HAAT||82 meters (269 feet)|
|Callsign meaning||W New London, Connecticut|
|Former callsigns||WXZR (1992-1997)|
|Owner||Hall Communications, Inc. |
WNLC (98.7 FM) is an American radio station licensed to serve the community of East Lyme, Connecticut. The station is owned by Hall Communications, Inc., which owns a number of stations in medium-sized markets along the eastern seaboard from Vermont to Florida. It airs a classic rock music format.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- Cronin, Anthony (2005-05-04). "Florida radio company to buy two Willimantic stations". The Day (New London, CT).
- "Winter 2008 Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- WNLC official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WNLC
- Radio-Locator information on WNLC
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WNLC
|This article about a radio station in Connecticut is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|