|Broadcast area||New River Valley|
|Slogan||"All The Hits"|
|First air date||1992|
|Format||Contemporary Hit Radio|
|Former callsigns||WFNR-FM (1990–1992)|
|Sister stations||WBRW, WFNR, WPSK, WRAD, WRAD-FM|
WVHK is a Contemporary Hit Radio formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Christiansburg, Virginia, serving the New River Valley. WVHK used to be owned and operated by Cumulus Media. On September 6, 2018, Cumulus Media announced it would sell its Blacksburg cluster to Monticello Media. The sale was approved December 1, 2018.. On January 20, 2019, the station's format was switched to Contemporary Hit Radio and the branding to "Hot 100".
- "Facility No. 69744 Application List". Federal Communications Commission.
- "Facility No. 69744 Callsign History". Federal Communications Commission.
- "WVHK Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Cumulus Sells Blacksburg Cluster To Monticello Media
- Six areas radio stations sold
- Hot 100 Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WVHK
- Radio-Locator information on WVHK
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WVHK
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|