|City||Golden Gate, Florida|
|Broadcast area||Naples, Florida|
|Slogan||Tu Música Al Máximo|
|Translator(s)||95.7 W239CL (Golden Gate)|
|First air date||2009|
|Format||Spanish Tropical (WAXA simulcast)|
|Power||7,000 watts day|
2,000 watts night
|Owner||Fort Myers Broadcasting Company|
|Sister stations||WAXA, WINK-FM, WINK-TV, WTLQ-FM|
WNPL (1460 AM) is a radio station simulcasting WAXA, a Spanish Tropical station broadcasting out of Ft. Myers, Florida. Licensed to Golden Gate, Florida, it serves Collier County (including Naples). The station is owned by Fort Myers Broadcasting Company.
On January 22, 2018 WNPL rebranded as "Maxima 997.3/95.7".
WNPL was formerly the call sign of an FM station (frequency 106.7 MHz) licensed to Belle Meade, Tennessee (Nashville market area) from 1998 to 2005. Since 2005 this station has been known as WNFN, freeing the WNPL call sign for its current use.
- "Fox Sports Radio 1200/Ft. Myers Adds Second Signal". All Access. May 21, 2009. Retrieved August 26, 2010.
- WJUA Fort Myers Rebrands as Commercial Free Maxima Radioinsight - January 22, 2018
- Official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WNPL
- Radio-Locator Information on WNPL
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WNPL