Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wpm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WPM may refer to:
- Windermere Property Management, another name for Windermere Real Estate
- World Pantheist Movement, a religious/philosophical organization
- World Patent Marketing, a fraudulent US invention promotion firm
- Wheaton Precious Metals, precious metal streaming companies
- Words per minute, a measure of how many words a person or system can read or write in that amount of time
- Water point mapping, a tool for monitoring the distribution and status of water supplies
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WPM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.