|Broadcast area||Grand Rapids, Michigan|
|Branding||1260 The Pledge|
|First air date||1956|
|Power||10,000 watts (Daytime)
1,000 watts (Nighttime)
|Callsign meaning||Praise and Worship|
|Former callsigns||WWJQ (1/4/82-1/10/03)
Signing on the air on November 2, 1956, it originally had the call letters WJBL (standing for the initials of owner-partners John, Bud and Len). Sister station WJBL-FM had a frequency of 94.5 MHz-the current frequency of WTNR.
WJBL became WWJQ in January 1982 when purchased by Lanser Broadcasting. In the mid-1980s, WWJQ was a Beautiful Music station. When it was paired with FM Sister station WJQK, they were known as WJQ AM and FM. In January 2003, WWJQ became WPNW ("praise and worship").
Lanser Broadcasting also owns WJQK.
As of September 1, 2005, it is once again a news/talk station, after several years as a praise and worship station. Its positioned as "1260 The Pledge".
WPNW programming is simulcast on FM translator 96.5 W243BD, also licensed to Zeeland.
- Terry VanOss, Jason Craner, and Jeremy Henry are the local hosts.
- Weekday: Bill Bennett, Dr. Laura, Tony Perkins, Cal Thomas, Dan Seaborn, Focus on the Family, Steve Arterburn, Janet Parshall, Albert Mohler, Dr. James MacDonald, Dr. Michael Youssef, Michael Medved, best of Salem Radio Network, Greg Laurie, Dr. David Jeremiah, Chuck Swindoll, Dr. Gene A. Getz, Dr. Jim Christensen.
- Saturday: Dr. James Dobson, Blaine, Family News in Focus, Healthy Living, Sports Spectrum Live, Richard Land, best of Janet Parshall and Michael Medved, Focus on the Family Weekend, Steve Brown.
- Sunday: Chuck Swindoll, Charles Morris, Dr. Bob Record, The Word Today, Back to God Hour, The Word Today, Dr. Michael Youssef, Norman Wilson, church services, Focus on the Family, Tim Russert, and others.
- Dr. Gene A. Getz - BiblePrinciples.org
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WPNW
- Radio-Locator Information on WPNW
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WPNW