From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WR may refer to:
Arts and media
- W.R.: Mysteries of the Organism, a Serbian film
- Wikipedia Review, an Internet forum for the discussion of Wikimedia projects, particularly the English Wikipedia.
- Willie Revillame, a Philippine TV host
- Wiltshire Radio, original name of Heart Wiltshire, an English radio station
Businesses and organizations
- Aviaprad (IATA airline code WR), formerly based in Chelyabinsk, Russia
- Welter Racing, a French sports car maker
Science and technology
- Band 3, a protein (HGNC code WR)
- Wasserman reaction is an antibody test for syphilis, based on complement-fixation
- Wolf-Rayet galaxy, a galaxy which contains large numbers of Wolf-Rayet stars
- Wide receiver, a position in American Football
- World record, the best result ever in for example a sport using measurement
- World Rugby, the international governing body for rugby union
- Work rate, in association football
- ⟨wr⟩, a digraph in certain languages
- Water Resistant mark, commonly stamped on the back of wrist watches
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.