|First air date||1922|
|Former callsigns||WRAW (1922-9/19/06)
(Clear Channel Broadcasting Licenses, Inc.)
WRAW (1340 AM, "Rumba 1340") is a commercial AM radio station licensed to serve Reading, Pennsylvania. The station is owned by iHeartMedia, Inc. and broadcasts a Spanish CHR format. WRAW's service contour covers communities as far away as Ephrata, Pottstown, Kutztown and Hamburg.
WRAW changed formats in 2006 to Religious talk and music as Praise Radio 1340 with the call sign WKAP. In 2007 they changed their call sign and format back to WRAW. In 2008, the station derived a portion of its programming from Scott Shannon's The True Oldies Channel from ABC Radio.
On February 27, 2014, WRAW changed their format to Spanish CHR, branded as "Rumba 1340".
WRAW programming is broadcast on the following translator:
|City of license||ERP
|W222BY||92.3||Laureldale, Pennsylvania||90||242.4 m (795 ft)||D||FCC|
- "0.5 mV/m Service Contour for WRAW, 1340 kHz, Reading, PA". bing.com. Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- "Radio Stations". Scott Shannon's True Oldies Channel. Archived from the original on July 28, 2008. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- "Rumba Rolls Into Reading". radioinsight.com. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WRAW
- Radio-Locator Information on WRAW
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WRAW
|This article about a radio station in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|