From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WRC may refer to any of the following:
- World Rally Championship (video game series)
- WRC: Rally Evolved
- WRC: FIA World Rally Championship (2010 video game)
- WRC-TV, a television station (channel 4 analog/48 digital) licensed to Washington, D.C., United States
- WWRC, a radio station (1260 AM) licensed to Washington, D.C., United States, which formerly branded as WRC
- WTEM, a radio station (980 AM) licensed to Washington, D.C., United States, which used the call sign WRC until February 1984
- WKYS, a radio station (93.9 FM) licensed to Washington, D.C., United States, which formerly used the call sign WRC-FM
- War Reserve Constable, a rank within British police forces during World War Two
- WRc, Water Research Centre, UK
- Western Railway Corridor, Ireland
- Western Red Cedar, an evergreen coniferous tree native to western North America
- Western Reserve College (disambiguation), two unrelated institutions in Ohio, USA
- White Ribbon Campaign, a men's movement opposing violence against women
- Women's Republican Council, Armenian NGO
- World Radiocommunication Conference
- Worker Rights Consortium, US-based organisation protecting rights of workers making college apparel etc.
- Will Rice College, subdivision of Rice University
- Wright Robinson College, an 11–16 High School in Manchester, England
- Nairobi International Convention on the Removal of Wrecks, an international treaty
- WAVE regulatory complex, a protein complex in the WASP family of proteins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WRC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.