- For the radio station in St. Petersburg, Florida that previously used these calls, see WSUN (defunct).
|Broadcast area||Cleveland, Tennessee|
|Former callsigns||WBIN-FM (1992–1998)
WSAA (93.1 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Christian rock format from Air 1. Licensed to Benton, Tennessee, USA, the station serves the Cleveland, Tennessee area. The station is currently owned by WSAA, LLC.
The station went on the air as WBIN-FM on 3 July 1992. On 18 May 1998, the station changed its call sign to WOCE, on 3 April 2006 to the current WSAA. It ran a Spanish Contemporary format until 3 September 2008 when it changed to its current format.
- "WSAA Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "WSAA Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "New Tennessee Country; Gospel returns to 1410 Tallahassee". Radio-Info.com. 3 Sep 2008.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WSAA
- Radio-Locator information on WSAA
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WSAA
|This Tennessee radio station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|