|Frequency||92.9 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|Format||Public radio, Classical music|
|HAAT||185 meters (607 ft)|
|Affiliations||Minnesota Public Radio, NPR, American Public Media|
|Owner||Minnesota Public Radio
(Minnesota Public Radio)
|Website||Minnesota Public Radio|
WSCD (92.9 FM) is a radio station licensed to Duluth, Minnesota, serving the Duluth-Superior area. The station is owned by Minnesota Public Radio (MPR), and airs MPR's "Classical Music Network", originating from KSJN in Minneapolis/St. Paul.
On January 20, 2016, MPR announced that WSCD translator 90.9 W215CG and WSCN-HD2 would air its adult album alternative network The Current beginning February 1, 2016. Programming will primarily originate from KCMP in Minneapolis, but local programs will also be included.
- http://hdradio.com/station_guides/widget.php?id=8 HD Radio Guide for Duluth-Superior
- "89.3 the Current to broadcast in Duluth starting Feb. 1". Star Tribune. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- WSCD page at Minnesota Public Radio
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WSCD
- Radio-Locator information on WSCD
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WSCD
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|