Jump to navigation Jump to search
WSN may refer to:
- Wireless sensor network, spatially distributed autonomous sensors that monitor physical or environmental conditions and pass their data through the network to a main location
- Wirth syntax notation, a metasyntax, or formal way to describe formal languages
- Washington Square News, the daily student newspaper of New York University
- White sponge nevus, an autosomal dominant skin condition
- WSN Environmental Solutions, an Australian waste disposal company
- South Naknek Airport, Alaska (IATA airport code)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WSN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.