|City||Springville, New York|
|Broadcast area||Buffalo, New York|
|Branding||Classic Hits 1330 WSPQ|
|Slogan||"Great Hometown Radio"|
|First air date||1986|
|Affiliations||ABC News Radio
Buffalo Bills Radio Network
Motor Racing Network
WSPQ (1330 AM), branded as Classic Hits 1330, is a radio station licensed to Springville, New York, and serves the Southtowns region of Western New York. It is privately owned through Biscuit Communications. It carries a full-service classic hits/oldies format with local news and sports.
WSPQ was founded in 1986 by G. Robert Weigand as WFWC, but changed call signs shortly thereafter.
WSPQ airs a mix of music from the 1960s-1980s, along with special features such as The Country Classics Show, Breakfast with the Beatles and The Sunday Night Sock Hop. In 2007, with the transfer of ownership from Hawk Communications to Biscuit Communications, the talk format which was featured at the time was dropped and the station became a full-time classic hits outlet, taking listener requests during afternoon drive and all day during "Free for all Fridays".
Notable programs include:
- Fun with Fred Haier Morning Show
- "Producer Glenn" Topolski, early afternoons
- Jake Earl, late afternoons
- The Classic Country Show with Fred Haier Saturday mornings.
- Breakfast with the Beatles with Producer Glenn Saturday mornings
- "Sunday Night Sock Hop" - 1950s music, including pop music, doo-wop and classic country.
- "WSPQ Radio Theater" - Locally produced radio drama
- "Q Up the Talent" - Music from local bands
Sports play by play
- Buffalo Bills football via Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide Series and Campingworld Truck Series from MRN
- Indy car racing including the Indianapolis 500 and the Brickyard 400. (From the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Radio Network)
- Springville Griffins football and Southtowns basketball
- Official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WSPQ
- Radio-Locator Information on WSPQ
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WSPQ