|Power||250 watts daytime|
|Former callsigns||WIGO (1963-1966)
|Owner||Continental Broadcast Group, LLC|
|Website||La Pantera 810 Website|
WSYW (810 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a Spanish Oldies format, branded as La Pantera ("The Panther"). It is licensed to Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, and serves the Indianapolis area. The station is owned by Continental Broadcast Group, LLC.
The station went on the air as WIGO in 1963. Luke Walton was owner and general manager with George L. Davis air talent. Studios were in the basement level of office building at 143 Delaware St. In 1966 station was sold to Sarkes Tarzian and was changed to a home grown easy listening radio station and new calls WATI. It was sold to Continental Broadcast Group, LLC, calls were changed to WGRT on December 14, 1984. On February 15, 1990, the station changed its call sign to the current WSYW.
- "WSYW Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "WSYW Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WSYW
- Radio-Locator Information on WSYW
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WSYW
- FCC History Cards for WSYW
|This article about a radio station in Indiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|