From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WT or Wt may refer to:
- wt%, percentage by weight, in chemistry
- Robert Wight (1796–1872), in botanical taxonomy, abbreviated Wt
- Wild type (wt), in genetics, denoting a control or unaltered form
- Wilms' tumor, a cancer of the kidneys that typically occurs in children
- Wt (web toolkit), a web application framework for the C++ programming language
- Wavelet transform, a time-frequency decomposition of a signal or function
- Well tank, a type of locomotive
- Wireless telegraphy or telephony, an early term for radio communications
- Washington Territory, a U.S. territory from 1853 to 1889
- The Washington Times, a daily newspaper in Washington, D.C.
- Tornado watch, encoded as WT in the US Emergency Alert System
- Watertender, a former petty officer rating in the US Navy
- West Texas A&M University
- Wikitravel, a collaborative travel guide project
- Wiktionary, a collaborative dictionary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.