Jump to navigation Jump to search
WTA may refer to:
- War of the Triple Alliance, also known as the Paraguayan War, a war between Paraguay and the allied Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay
- Washington Trails Association
- Waskahegan Trail Association, the management board for the Waskahegan Trail
- Water Transit Authority, former name of the San Francisco Bay Area Water Emergency Transportation Authority
- Weapon target assignment problem
- Whatcom Transportation Authority, a bus agency in Washington State, USA
- Wichita Terminal Association, a railroad
- Willingness to accept
- Winner takes all (disambiguation)
- Women's Tennis Association
- World Trampolining Association, Founded in 1866 following the founding of the Amateur Athletics Association in 1864
- World Transhumanist Association, former name of Humanity+
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WTA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.